Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Ten Recipes of TEN (2010)

This was a big year for me. I bought a house, and I had a baby. 2010 will always be one of those years that I will never forget. A milestone. A year of many many blessings. So, why not have a top ten of my fav recipes from this past year. I didn't get to blog and experiment in the kitchen as much as I wanted too, but it was a memorable year of eating for health and healing.

Gluten-free, dairy-free living just gets better and better. This new year I am reminded of my 4 year anniversary eating gluten-free, and I can honestly say that each year is better than the last, and I feel more and more alive and hopeful for tomorrow. Gluten-free living isn't the trendy thing to do for me, it is a way of life. A way to live, breath, eat, and feel my best! I am so thankful for real food that God has blessed this earth with... think of all the colors, tastes, and smells you can encounter on a plant based diet. It is absolutely amazing. A true gift of life. So, I hold up my glass of sparking cherry juice this new years to good food and a blessed life. Many blessings to you friends in 2011...

Here is my TOP TEN RECIPES FROM 2010. In no apparent order...but let's just say that these are my favorites because I have made them more than 3 times each, which may not seem like much, but because I like to make new things all the time, making something even twice means I really like it :) And that my husband likes them too...ENJOY!











4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your little one. Adding this to my top ten links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden pasta salad looks great. So does the butternut squash gnocchi! I would love to make it but we are allergic to eggs.... I wonder if I could figure a way around that and use a substitute. Hm!

    Happy New Year! May you be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, great list! So many great recipes to try! I’m hosting Aubree Cherie’s Tuesday Top Ten, and I wanted to let you know that I chose your Crock Pot Slow Roasted Shredded Chicken Tacos as one of my favorites of the week. http://www.glutenfreecat.com/?p=1918 It looks so fresh and delicious, perfect for the start to a healthy new year!

    Heather
    www.glutenfreecat.com

    ReplyDelete